Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FRIDAY

I'm going to the movies with J, hopefully to see Dark Knight. But since it's the day after opening it could prove to be a challenge. I'M HOPING THOUGH!!!!!

I am currently reading Eclipse (by Stephenie Meyer) for the 100th time, if you haven't read it yet consider yourself illiterate. I just finished New Moon and despite it's depressing qualities even it seems to get better each time I read it. I'm so stoked about Breaking Dawn (yeah, I know I just said this in my last post, ha! Sue me.) Mrs. Meyer is really leaving us hanging with the quotes of the day. Today's is Emmett saying "Ooo scary." That sarcasm could apply to many situations. I am impatient and I hate surprises. Luckily, I preordered my copy months ago! Yay me. I just have to wait about 18 days. OF COMPLETE TORTURE! I will most definitely finish Eclipse by then, I could read it three more times by then.
Buh humbug.

In other news, my phone should be here soon either, well, today in about idk 12 hours or tomorrow. My old phone is currently in working condition, somewhat. The 9 key doesn't work so I can't type 'you' meaning I have to put 'u' instead and I HATE this im and texting slang/abbreviation/whatever crap. LYKE OMG ur cuz tot 8 mi za! What the hell, forget the Breaking Dawn torture, this is like making a tree hugger watch you use chop sticks then throw them away. Or something. HA.

More later.

No comments: